Ben Evare, Ph.D.
I am pleased to announce the launch of my post-doctoral psychological assistantship (PSB 94022876) at The Wise Mind Institute. I am now offering individual, group, family, and couples therapy in Redwood City, CA under the supervision of Chris Harrison, Ph.D. (PSY 23743).
Child, Adolescent, and Young Adults Issues:
- Academic stress/academic difficulty
- Mood disorders
- Disruptive behavior
- Developmental role/identity changes
- Symptoms associated with ASD such as inflexibility and difficulty communicating
- Parental/caregiver conflict/divorce/separation
- Parenting skills
Emotional Response Patterns
- Difficulty regulating intense emotion
- Difficulty maintaining relationships
- Self-harming behavior
- Over-controlling emotions/emotional flatness
- Substance use behaviors
- Behaviors Associated with Borderline Personality Disorder
Post-doctoral training in the following modalities:
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Substance use treatments
- Existential-humanistic therapy
- Interpersonal neurobiology
I received my Ph.D. from Palo Alto University. I have received training and provided services in a variety of settings including schools, community mental health clinics, and government agencies. I completed my pre-doctoral internship at Community Health Awareness Council in Mountain View, CA
I am currently welcoming referrals for private pay clients. If you have any questions about my services, please do not hesitate to contact me at (650) 223-5389 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope my services will prove useful to you and future clients.